Usually I like to dance at any events. I had the dance event in my office outdoors. I was continuously taking practice without taking enough food and water.
But anyway, I had danced at the event successfully and returned to home. On next day, I got heavy fever with 105 degree. I had admitted to ICU with serious condition. In my body phosphorus content went down because of dehydration.
They injected phosphorus and glucose to my body. Then I came to normal condition. If we are not taking enough food and water, it will make you the serious problem.
But anyway, I had danced at the event successfully and returned to home. On next day, I got heavy fever with 105 degree. I had admitted to ICU with serious condition. In my body phosphorus content went down because of dehydration.
They injected phosphorus and glucose to my body. Then I came to normal condition. If we are not taking enough food and water, it will make you the serious problem.

Comments
Post a Comment