A Human brain has been connected with 86 billion neurons. They connected each together rigidly. The information pass through the neurons by nurotransmittor.
When you walk with the left step, your left brain will be active. When you step into right, your right brain will be active. So walking is the best medicine for activating your brain.
Some times in my IT job, I have to think of solving complex problem. After long time thinking in sitting position, I could not get any solution to the problem. But if I went to break or rest room, I could able to get solution to the problems. Bcz of I was walking, my brain was very active
When you walk with the left step, your left brain will be active. When you step into right, your right brain will be active. So walking is the best medicine for activating your brain.
Some times in my IT job, I have to think of solving complex problem. After long time thinking in sitting position, I could not get any solution to the problem. But if I went to break or rest room, I could able to get solution to the problems. Bcz of I was walking, my brain was very active

Comments
Post a Comment